Entheca Finance joins forces with Degroof Petercam France

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 — Christophe Brulé, founder and Chairman of Entheca Finance, and DENTRESSANGLE, a family investment holding company with a 37% stake in Entheca Finance, are pleased to announce that their asset management company is joining forces with Degroof Petercam France.

Entheca Finance, founded in 2007 by Christophe Brulé, is a French independent asset management company specialising in asset allocation and diversified management, mainly for high net worth private investors. 

The company is 63% owned by Christophe and Agnès Brulé. The rest of the company (37%) is held by the investment holding company DENTRESSANGLE. Entheca Finance has some 250 million in assets under management and employs 8 people.

As part of this merger, Christophe Brulé, currently CEO of Entheca, has been appointed Deputy Managing Director (DGA) of Banque Degroof Petercam France, in charge of asset management for the private bank.

Philippe Masset, CEO of the Degroof Petercam Group, states: “We are delighted that Entheca has joined the Degroof Petercam family. This move confirms the importance of France in our group's development strategy.”

Christophe Brulé, Chairman of Entheca Finance adds: “After having worked for 10 years on the development of Entheca with the holding company DENTRESSANGLE, we felt that the time had come to join a family group of European stature in order to be able to offer a more extensive range of services to our clients. Joining with the Degroof Petercam Group was quite natural, since we have in common a family and entrepreneurial culture, we are geographically close together and we provide services tailored to investor clients.

Vincent Ménez, Managing Director of DENTRESSANGLE continues: "We support Entheca's affiliation with Degroof Petercam, as it makes a lot of strategic sense. By joining Degroof Petercam, Entheca is strengthening its growth prospects for the benefit of its clients.”

 

About Entheca Finance

Entheca Finance is an independent financial asset management company, approved by the AMF, and is a broker registered with ORIAS. It was founded in October 2007 by Christophe Brulé. After 22 years in the financial markets (Paribas AM, IXIS PCM and Compagnie 1818), this asset allocation specialist created his company, specialising in diversified and personalised management, mainly for private investors.

Further information: http://www.enthecafinance.com/
 

About DENTRESSANGLE

DENTRESSANGLE is a family investment holding company whose objective is to allow champions to develop through its entrepreneurial culture. It is made up of investment teams that work with entrepreneurs in development capital and innovation capital, and that offer operational expertise and tailor-made support. Over the last five years, DENTRESSANGLE has invested €1 billion in mainly majority stakes.

Further information: www.dentressangle.com
 

About Degroof Petercam

Degroof Petercam is a reference financial institution with a history dating back to 1871. As an independent group owned by family shareholders with a long term commitment, we serve private and institutional investors. Headquartered in Brussels, we employ around 1 370 professionals through offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Switzerland, Spain, The Netherlands, Germany and Italy.

Our clients benefit from a unique combination of services in private banking, institutional asset management , investment banking (corporate finance and financial intermediation) and asset services. We manage assets of more than 55 billion euro for private investors and families, corporates, pension funds, universities, insurance companies, governmental and non-profit organizations.

The group has had a presence in France since 2001, and it offers its private and institutional clients, as well as companies, a wide range of services in the areas of wealth management, investment banking and asset management. Based in Paris and with offices in Lyon and Lille, Degroof Petercam France employs around 100 professionals. 

Bob De Leersnyder External Communication Manager at Bank Degroof Petercam
Alexandra Niehe Head of corporate communications at Bank Degroof Petercam